
I love spring at the beach.

I think Ben ate a bucket of sand today. There was no stopping this curious little taster. He can't help but taste his world... but never complained about the sand!

After a good mouth/face rinsing, it was lunch with Dad. Ben has all four of his top front teeth
comming in and already has his bottom front two, so he is munching on one tough piece of toast!

I love watching these two kids play... I mean Dan & Ali :)

Time for a little shade and a
popsicle
Our beach buddies!

The best invention ever! Ali got this wagon for her birthday, They LOVE to ride in the wagon. The big tires work great in sand or grass. It is a nice ride for two kids and a few toys, as well as super easy to steer/turn.

Ali's favorite part of the day...flying her new Veggie Tale's kite. She got it to fly all by herself because the wind was spectacular for kite flying. She was so excited running up and down the beach with it up in the air.
2 Comments:
I can't believe Ben has so many teeth. Natalie still doesn't even have one!
I feel so sorry for him... it is tough job cutting teeth!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home