Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Quick Target Trip... if that is possible

We decided to grab a few essentials at Target today on Dan's lunch break. As always I assume we can go in, get what we need, and be out the door in minutes. Most often it turns out like, ok, I know I need toilet paper and start heading that way.... Ali gets distracted by the books/dvds. While trying to explain that we are on a timeline today I get totally distracted by some incredible find that will most certainly improve our lives for years. Back on track, tp... then I remember I had been meaning to pick up a new kitchen trash can, a new scrub brush, and a few new coffee mugs... since I'm here I might as well run down those isles. On my mad dash to the appropriate sections of the store Ali spots.... the toys! Now it is a whole new ballgame. We finally get what we need, along with some cr*p that we probably don't need. I know your asking how I had time to take a few pics since we were in a hurry, but I'm a mom and multitasking is genetically encoded in my DNA.

Ali in her breast cancer awareness gardening outfit.

Ali thought this swing would go great in our house


Earlier that morning when they both found their way in our bed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home